Friday, June 11, 2010

Did I mention that 3 is my favorite number?


Good things in my life tend to come in three's. I don't plan it that way; it just seems to happen. So it should come as no real surprise that I started the process today of adopting our third dog. Yes, number THREE. I never thought in a million years that I would have any reason to own more than one dog. Shakey and I have been together for 14 years. And then came Sasha, our own little moose. And now today, the latest baby (named by my spunky Princess-in-training - child #3)...Sally. I suggested Violette. She answered (in her best Junie B. Jones voice with her hands on her hips), "Yea, but her name is Sally. Sally Princess Hagen."


So, apparently in my life, I'll keep downsizing my stuff with many trips to see my friends at Good Will. But somehow I don't think the number of fuzzy children in my life is going to shrink!
Luckily the other dogs are VERY happy. Shakespeare now has the peace and quiet he has longed for since Sasha came into our lives. And Sasha has her very own playmate who wants to romp and play just as much as she does.
Needless to say, my THREE children are also quite excited!
Happy Saturday!
Ms. Hagen


No comments:

Post a Comment