Sunday, June 13, 2010

Book suggestions, please!

Good Morning!

This summer, I've been reading TONS of adult literature so far: articles and chapters of books for class, a fiction book for my book group, nonfiction writing books and life books, and blogs that I follow, but as of yet, I haven't read a single young adult novel. So, today I'm on a quest to find some good ones - I've put out the call on Facebook; I'm going to check the Mark Twain and Truman Awards list, and I'll look on YALSA's website (an organization that lists all different kinds of award winning books), and I'll also google young adult books to see what I can find.

My other great resource? YOU! Drop me a comment and let me know what fantastic books you're reading, or what I should avoid. I'll let you know soon what I'm finding!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Happy Sunday!
Ms. Hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment