Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blogging is kind of lonely!

Hello kiddos!

I'm reading all these articles and books about classrooms, and a lot about talk between adults and kids (right now I'm supposed to be reading about pen pals, but I'm taking a little break). It got me thinking that blogging is one-sided conversation; it's just me talking at you. Now you know how I enjoy talking, but without all your questions, your thoughts, and your comments, it's a bit lonely. Is that me saying I miss you guys, after all of three days into summer vacation?? Maybe I'm just avoiding my homework! :)

Conversation really is much more fun when there's more than just me, so drop me a comment! Let me know you're all still alive, well, and thinking! I'll try to plan a get-together soon!

OK, I'll get back to my homework now!
Ms. Hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment