Thursday, August 5, 2010

Creepy book...



So, I'm reading Await Your Reply by Dan Chaon. It's Columbia's One-Read book, so there are lots of copies at the public library if you're interested. Creepy and weird, is all I have to say. It's giving me weird dreams, and I'm totally wondering what's really going on. It has an amazing hook at the beginning and there are three different stories going on. As the novel has progressed, they've gotten more similar. I know they're going to connect; just not sure how. You all need to read it because there's a TON to talk about!






Happy Thursday!
Ms. Hagen

2 comments:

  1. If reading/watching skeleton creek scared me so much that i was to scared to read/watch ghost in the machine...do you think i would be to creeped out by this book???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not scary in a jump-out kind of way like Skeleton Creek. It's more mysterious creepy. HOWEVER... I haven't finished it yet, so if something really scary comes up, I'll give you a warning. Maybe you should hold off on starting it yet... :)

    ReplyDelete