Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back in the classroom!

So, today is the only day this week that I'm not chauffeuring children to appointments or anywhere else, so I'm getting to work in our classroom. It's coming along quite nicely! I've got some blank bulletin boards ready for your creativity; I posted the Mark Twain and Truman nominees so we have some book ideas right off the bat; and I put up chart paper for Writer's Notebook ideas. I'm having fun with lots of colorful, pretty things! Then there's my desk... well, school doesn't start for a while, right? :)

You'll have to check out my school website to see the new theme I picked. I brightened things up a bit!

OK, I guess my break time is over... maybe I'll tackle that desk. Maybe.

Happy Wednesday!
Ms. Hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment