Saturday, July 24, 2010

School supplies

We have to go shopping today for a birthday present for one of the kids' friends today. I've been trying to avoid the school supplies sections of the stores, but I think today might be the day. It is always so exciting to see the new binders, notebooks and folders. Shelf after shelf of paper in all varieties, clean, new and fresh. And the pens. Ahhhh. Row upon row of new ink in a variety of delectable colors. I'm smiling just thinking about it. Maybe I can just peek a little. After all, I will have TWO kids in school this year; I should definitely get prepared. Where do we go? Walmart? Target? Hmmm. And then there are places like Michael's, Hobby Lobby and the Dollar Store. I think my heart rate just jumped a little. I'll let you know what I find. :)

Happy Sunny Saturday!
Ms. Hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment